- Durable enamel on steel construction with stainless steel cap provides quick heating performance
- Natural rubberwood handle and knob provide a comfortable grip and eye-catching detail
- Convenient whistle pipes up when water is at a boil
- Flip-up spout lever is designed for easy fingertip operation
- Lid seals tight and removes easily, and interior features a convenient max-fill etching
For durable, long-lasting performance and an eye-catching stovetop design to match any kitchen decor, reach for the Rachael Ray 2-Quart Enamel on Steel Whistling Teakettle.
Perfect for prepping coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or any of your favorite hot beverages, this enamel-on-steel tea kettle features a convenient whistle to let you know when water is at a boil. The lid seals tight for heating and opens easily to reveal a max-fill line etched into the interior of the kettle to prevent the overfills that lead to overboiling.
Suitable for all stovetops including induction, this finely detailed kettle features a natural rubberwood handle and knob and a flip-up spout for easy pouring into teacups, coffee cups, mugs, and more. Plus, an exclusive gray shimmer exterior looks great from the stovetop to the countertop to the tabletop.
Put chic design and applause-worthy performance into your brewing and steeping with the the Rachael Ray 2-Quart Enamel on Steel Whistling Teakettle.